Project management and project engineering
DRIVE engineering is your partner in project management and project engineering in cooperation with the customer. From small installations to fully automatic or robotized lines.
All steps of project management and project engineering are executed: from feasibility study, investment proposal, lay out design, 3D and 2D drawings, execution, installation, after care, maintenance plans and improvements. This can be done for new equipment but also already existing equipment.
Drive engineering has years of experience in packing lines, automotive lines, machine construction and investment projects. Drive engineering has experience in various engineering tools like: 'lean manufacturing', '6-sigma', FMEA, 'Value stream mapping', RCM reliability centered maintenance.
- Renewal of secondary packing lines for HDPE bottles with new conveyors, refurbished capper, new tray-packer and modified palletizer (customer: FrieslandCampina).
- Engineering of 6 production cells with 10 welding fixtures and 25 robots for the welding of body-in-white assemblies (customer: Tower International)
- Design, engineering and execution of a small size low capacity PET Bottle blowing line (customer: Procter&Gamble)
- Engineering of a production line for electrical actuators (customer: Tyco Electronics)
- Lean manufacturing projects and man power reductions at Tower Automotive
- Engineering of 45 robot gluing installation and 21 robot stud weld installations for a body-in-white line (customer: Volvo Cars Gent)